Data Integrity ServicesSM
Gain critical insight into your data accuracy and reporting practices
Providing accurate and current consumer credit data to Experian is more than checking a box. It’s the first step to reducing your regulatory exposure and increasing customer satisfaction.
We can assist you in achieving your accuracy goals with Experian Data Integrity Services℠, a comprehensive solution that assesses the accuracy of consumer credit data provided. Through the use of complete reporting tools and analysis we help our data providers meet Metro 2® reporting requirements to furnish accurate data to the credit bureaus.
Our robust services provide insight and analysis of Metro 2® submissions, consumer tradeline data, detail on disputes and peer benchmarking enabling your business to minimize regulatory risk and exposure by receiving quality reporting metrics, implement sound policies and procedures, and establish an ongoing monitoring mechanism to continually evaluate the quality of your data.
The Experian products and services described below offer a comprehensive methodology for assessing data quality, providing a 360-degree view of your data. Our services include:
Select from the robust packages based on your preferred level of insight.
DataArc 360™ powered by Experian Pandora
- Assess and correct your Metro 2® file prior to submitting to the credit bureaus. DataArc 360 is bureau agnostic and can be used when sending data files to all Credit Reporting Agencies.
- Analyze/uncover data issues, find root cause, perform ad hoc investigations, monitor quality over time, and prioritize and justify actions.
- Beyond just a visual representation of data, DataArc 360 can help with data preparation, perform instantaneous data browsing, filtering and relationship discovery.
- Analysis of one month Metro 2® submissions, failures and dispute metrics
- 12 months of trended dispute detail including dispute rates, response rates, disputes reasons and action taken
- Industry benchmarking
- Analysis of three months of Metro 2® submissions
- Peer benchmarking metrics to compare data quality and disputes to selected peer group
- 12 months of dispute detail including dispute account number and reference number
- Data delivered in a dashboard tool and allows user to interact with and filter data
- Our consultants can assist with data mapping, evaluating root cause analysis, writing policies and procedures, and recommending best practices
- Receive tradeline data to validate accuracy of the information as displayed on the consumers credit report
- Experian’s data experts and Global Consulting practice can help to interpret the data, evaluate root cause and recommend best practices.
- Complete your data quality analysis with a 360° view of reported consumer credit data
Identifies and provides instruction for correcting fatal errors encountered during Metro 2 submissions through a recurring, low-cost report, a necessity for all consumer data furnishers. Report includes:
- Summary and distribution of reported Metro 2® metrics (such as status codes, accounts types, ECOA codes )
- Automated report that can be delivered after every update (monthly, weekly, daily)
- Fatal error percentage
- Enhanced Fatal error definitions
- Fatal error examples
- All fatal error account numbers
Request More Information
How can we help you?
White Paper Download
Inaccurate data can cost more than time and money.
Learn how mounting regulatory pressures are impacting how financial service companies deal with data reporting and accuracy.