Business Review and Process Improvement
Experian® has a deep understanding of the dynamics of credit risk and a proven methodology for increasing profitability by improving credit quality. Through its partnership with some of the world’s largest financial institutions, the Global Consulting Practice can leverage global best practices to solve business challenges.
The aim of our services is to provide an independent review of our clients strategy and operational processes, drawing upon our expertise to identify potential areas for improvement. In our experience, the review of the business process enables quick win improvements to be made to increase the business's profitability and achievable long-term initatives to be planned out appropriately.
Benefits our clients have realized through a business review include:
- Launch new products on time within a short time frame
- Diagnose root causes of increase in bad debt and reverse trend to substantially increase recoveries
- Achieve operational efficiency with fewer IT resources and a net reduction in labor costs
- Evaluate key lending processes to understand a rule's impact on both resources and technologies
- Satisfy risk and regulatory requirements
Examples of recent business review services include:
Get More Information
Would you like to talk to someone at Experian about consulting services? Please submit the form below and we'll be in touch with you soon.
Discover how consulting services can help in your business review and identify areas of process improvement.
Gain the insight and best practices to drive profitable decisions
Featured White Papers
- Formula for data quality success
- Moving beyond risk to a customer-centric strategy
- Customer experience: Drive value by building strong customer loyalty and advocacy